Wondering how to delete or snooze a listing on Airbnb? Let’s check that out!
Listing your property on Airbnb is quite an easy task. All you need to do is follow the instructions provided by the system and upload the images. That’s it! On the other hand, if you want to delete a listing on Airbnb, it can be quite challenging.
If you haven’t deleted a listing before, you may be confused. This is why we wanted to prepare this guide for you. Below, you’ll learn how to delete or snooze a listing on Airbnb.
Things to Do Before Deleting a Listing on Airbnb
Imagine that you are going to visit a country for the first time, and you are very excited about it. You booked your place months before your trip, and the host cancels it a few hours or days before your flight. Wouldn’t it ruin your day?
So, it is essential to think deeply about your deleting or snoozing decision before taking action. We don’t say that you should not delete or snooze it, but make sure no one will significantly be affected by this decision.
If somehow, you cannot wait, then you can contact the guests and inform them. On the other hand, you can snooze your listing for a while to make sure that you serve all your guests before deleting your listing on Airbnb.
This is why we’ll provide you with information about how to snooze or delete a listing on Airbnb. Now, let’s check them one by one.
How to Snooze a Listing on Airbnb?
Snoozing allows you to unlist your listing on Airbnb temporarily. This option allows you to remove your property from all kinds of search results but keeps your property on the Airbnb system. If you are planning to welcome guests in the future, this is the best alternative for you.
Snoozed lists cannot be seen by the guests. Thus, you don’t have to worry about new bookings. Here are the steps you need to follow to snooze a listing on Airbnb.
- First, visit the “Your Listings” page on your Airbnb account. You need to log in to Airbnb through your computer to access the snooze option.
- You will see three dots located on the right top section of your property. Click on this icon and then select the “Edit” option.
- Later on, click on the “Listing Status” option, and then again, click the “Edit” option.
- Here on the “Listing Status” page, you will see the “Change Status” option. Click on this option and then select the “Snoozed” link.
- Now, the system will request you to enter dates to snooze your property. Once you choose the dates, you can click on the “Save” button to snooze your property.
How to Delete a Listing on Airbnb?
If you are not going to rent your room or property anymore on Airbnb, you can decide to delete it. Deleting a listing on Airbnb is relatively straightforward. However, if you plan to list your property after a while, we recommend choosing the snooze option.
Below, you can find the steps to follow to delete a listing on Airbnb.
- Follow the previous steps provided in the “How to snooze listing on Airbnb” section. On the “Listing Status” page, click the “Edit” option.
- From here, you’ll see the “Change Status” option. Click on it and then click the “Unlist” option.
- After that, click on the “Save” button to confirm your selection to complete the process.